Barry A Love, MD
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Pediatrics, Cardiology
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Medicine, Cardiology
Specialties:Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Dr. Love is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Areas of Expertise
Pediatric Interventional Catheterization, Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia, Syncope, and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
In the News
Dr. Love discusses pediatric heart problems in The Daily News feature The Daily Check Up.
View the PDF.
American Board of Pediatrics
- Adult congenital heart disease
MD, University of Western Ontario
Residency, Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Montreal
Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Children's Hospital Boston
- GORE Septal Occluder Clinical Study: A Study to evaluate safety and efficacy in treatment of transcatheter closure of ostium secundum atrial septal defects (ASDs)
The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and effectiveness of the GORE Septal Occluder when used to close atrial septal defects. This study device is being evaluated to see if it will close ASDs without surgery. Researchers will look to see if the study...
- AMPLATZER Duct Occluder II in patients with a patent ductus arteriosus clinical study (ADO II Clinical Study)
The purpose of this study is to implant an experimental device called the AMPLATZER Duct Occluder II into a study participant's body to try to close their PDA. An experimental device is one that has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for general u...