Helen H Lee, MD
- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR | Environmental Medicine & Public Health
Director, Occupational & Environmental Medicine Residency
OEM Advisor, Master of Public Health Program
Course Director, MPH 522 Clinical Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Attending physician, Mount Sinai-Irving J. Selikoff Center for Occupational & Environmental Medicine
Attending physician, World Trade Center Health Program
Assistant Professor, Preventive Medicine
Senior Medical Advisor, N30i Inc., New York, NY
Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine; American Board of Preventive Medicine & Occupational Medicine
- Hisama FM, Lee HH, Vashlishan A, Tekumalla P, Russell DS, Auld E, Goldstein JM. “Clinical and molecular studies in a family with probable X-linked dominant Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease involving the central nervous system.” Archives of Neurology. 58(11):1891-6, 2001 Nov.
- Hisama FM, Mattson RH, Lee HH, Felice K, Petroff OA. “GABA and the ornithine delta-aminotransferase gene in vigabatrin-associated visual field defects.” Seizure. 10(7):505-7, 2001 Oct.
- Subrahmanyam YV, Yamaga S, Prashar Y, Lee HH, Hoe NP, Kluger Y, Gerstein M, Goguen JD, Newburger PE, Weissman SM. “RNA expression patterns change dramatically in human neutrophils exposed to bacteria.” Blood. 97(8):2457-68, 2001 Apr 15.
- Lee HH, Milam E, Claudio L, Landrigan PJ, Crane M. Investigating the Health Consequences of the World Trade Center Attack. In Levy B, Sidel V, eds. Terrorism and Public Health: A Balanced Approach to Strengthening Systems and Protecting People, 2nd edition. New York, NY; Oxford University Press, Inc.; 2011: 67-79
Selected Participation in Local, Regional and National Activities / Presentations / Abstracts / Grants:
- Lee HH, Goodwin MD, Crawford CV Beard CB, Kruglov O, Richard FF, Durvasula RV. “The Vector Symbiont Method and Putative Symbionts of Chagas’ Disease Vectors, Triatoma Infestans and Triatoma Dimidiata.” XXIV Annual Meeting on Basic Research in Chagas' Disease. Caxambu, Brazil. 1997 Nov 11-14
- Yamaga S, Yeramilli S, Lian Z, Prashar Y, Lee H, Berliner N, Liu Y-C, Goguen J, Newburger P, Weissman S. “Transcript profiling of hematopoietic cell development and activation.” Beyond the Identification of Transcribed Sequences: Functional and Expression Analysis 9th Annual Workshop. Washington DC. 1999 Oct 28-31.
- Lee HH, Lee J. Bringing patient-doctor communications securely into the social media age. CME Conference lecture at New York eHealth Collaborative Digital Health Conference; New York City, 2011.
- Piligian G, Lee HH. Possible Environmental Triggers Associated with Autoimmune Diseases. Lecture for Patient Support Group at Hospital for Special Surgery; New York City, 2012.
- Xanthelasma And Xanthoma
Multi-Disciplinary Training AreaPublic Health [PH]
MPH, Yale University School of Public Health