James A Strauchen, MD
- PROFESSOR | Pathology
- PROFESSOR | Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- PROFESSOR | Oncological Sciences
Tumor Pathology, Lymphoma, Asbestos-related disease
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Adult Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Disease
Strauchen JA. Rarity of malignant mesothelioma prior to the widespread commercial introduction of asbestos: the Mount Sinai autopsy experience 1883-1910. American journal of industrial medicine 2011 Jun; 54(6).
Urrego PA, Smethurst M, Fowkes M, Peterson B, Strauchen J, Wu M, Szporn AH, Chen H. Primary CNS plasmablastic lymphoma: Report of a case with CSF cytology, flow cytometry, radiology, histological correlation, and review of the literature. Diagnostic cytopathology 2011 Aug; 39(8).
Hechtman JF, Chepovetsky JA, Strauchen JA, Beasley MB. Thymomas diagnosed during pregnancy: a report of two cases in young women without paraneoplastic or autoimmune disease and a review of the literature.. Annals of Diagnostic Pathology 2011; In Press.